SPICOM Orthotic Insoles for Arch Support Plantar Fasciitis Flat Feet Back & Heel Pain
- Honeycomb Design for Shock Absorption: Unique honeycomb inserts in the heel and forefoot effectively absorb the impact of each step to reduce stress and fatigue. Ergonomically designed to contour to the foot with a neutral arch to provide support for any type of foot arch.
- Reusable and Environment Friendly - Our gel silicone insoles are made with environment friendly gel, it is highly flexible and improves step balance & foot strength, anti-skid, shock-absorbing and commits. And with proper care, our insoles are reusable and they can be washed under running water.
- Adjustable - There are curves in the front part of the insoles that can be used to cut/adjust to your own appropriate shoe sizes, it allows our customers to make it suitable for their shoes according to different needs.
- Lightweight Construction - Constructed with a lightweight silicone gel, the durable insoles are resilient, retaining their shape without flattening for extensive wearability. The top layer of each insole is made with a lightweight, breathable material that is antimicrobial to eliminate odours. Easily removable, the flexible insoles are washable for added convenience.
- Support - Insoles are perfect for improving performance and reducing pain during physical activity. they massage your feet while you wear them. gel insole specifically made to relieve foot pain and discomfort.
Full-Length Massage Gel Insoles by SPICOM
Providing exceptional cushioning and soft support, the wraparound massage gel insoles absorb the impact of every step, effectively reducing pain and pressure with the spring-type honeycomb inserts. Lightweight gel insoles reduce pain and minimize fatigue to feet, legs, and lower back. They can be easily worn over the most casual, dress, and athletic shoes, the full-length reusable insoles can be trimmed for a custom fit.
- Help relieve foot pain/pressure with footbed.
- Unique scientific designs.
- Ideal for all ages and both men and women.
- Improve step balance and foot strength.
- Anti-skid, shock-absorbing, and commits.
- Reduce damage to the foot due to vibrations.
- Applicable to all types of sports shoes, hiking boots, and work shoes.
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Your shoes' current insoles are probably removable - take them out first.
Step 2: Place new insoles into shoes to test for size. If needed, trim along the outline (Place our new arch support shoe insert with the original insoles back to back, align the two insoles by lining up the back of the heel) that matches your shoe size.
Step 3: Ensure that your orthotic lays flat against the bottom of your shoe, especially in the toe area. If it doesn't fit without bunching, continue to trim as needed.