Shipping & Delivery Policy
1. Delivery charges will depend on the weight and dimensions of the goods you order, and the location of the delivery address. Some products may incur an additional surcharge, and this is clearly shown in the product description.
2. 2 Working Day Delivery is available to Northern Ireland (BT postcodes), Channel Islands (GY, JE postcodes) Scottish Highlands (KW 1-14, IV 1-40, 52-54, AB, PH 19-40, PA 21-38 postcodes) , Scottish Islands (ZE, HS, KA 27-28, PH 41-44, PA 20, 40-80, KW 15-17, IV 41-51, 55, 56 postcodes) & Scilly Isles and the charges would be £2.99.
3. Next day delivery is available to mainland UK only and the charges would be £3.99. Irrespective of the service type please be aware the carrier will operate up to 3 pm. The carrier is selected by us to operate the best possible service however, we cannot guarantee specific time slots as these may be affected by circumstances outside of our control. For this reason, we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time / any costs incurred by yourselves, we recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates.
4. International Delivery is available for Germany, France, Denmark, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Ireland and the delivery options will be given “standard” and delivery working days would be 2-3 Days + charges would be £25.00.For Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden the delivery options will be given “standard” and delivery working days would be 3-5 Days + charges would be £30.00.For None of the above Please call for a quote on 0161 834 0271.
5. The goods will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. If you are Pro-forma customer i.e those which must pay in cleared funds and opt to pay via credit/debit card the delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/credit card holder used to place the order and must be a UK address only.
6. When our courier delivers your goods, you will be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them. For carton deliveries we expect you to count and check the number of cartons you are signing for, if these are pallets please ensure these are checked thoroughly and signed for accordingly.
7. Shipping is normally the next working day after payment has been received. We will email you confirming shipment when your order has been shipped. Delivery times are normally 2 working days after dispatch. If after 5 days you have still not received your item please email us at [email protected] with your order number and we will trace your item for you.
8. If your delivery fails to be made on two attempts, your order will be returned to us and if you wish us to redeliver the order you will incur the cost of the delivery charge again.
9. We make every effort to ensure we deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. In the event of a delay, we will contact you as soon as possible.
10. All items are dispatched via a tracked shipping service.